VIP Tickets – ONLY 100 AVAILABLE…Each VIP ticket comes with a collectable souvenir lanyard. VIP lanyard holders will be allowed backstage at a certain time to do a meet and greet with Lance Carpenter and will be eligible for other artist meet and greet opportunities.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Music on the Mulberry is open to all ages. Children 5 and under are admited free. All attendees over 5 must purchase a ticket. Any person consuming alcoholic beverages must be 21 years of age and will be asked to provide official ID and is required to wear a festival provided over 21 wristband. Any attendee observed drinking with no wristband will be escorted off property by security. Please be responsible and do not drink and drive. DUI checkpoints are a common thing in the area.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking on site is free. There may be transportation options from Ozark to Byrds but that is not available at this time.
Is camping included in the ticket price?
No, you have to contact byrds to set up camping it’s seperate from the event. This goes for vendors as well (venue rules)
Please contact Byrd’s Adventure Center to confirm current prices.
RV site with electricity – $25/night for 2 people ($10 for each additional) 11 and under free.
Primitive camping – $10/night per person 11 and under free.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
ALL VEHICLES WILL BE SEARCHED BY ON SITE SECURITY
Lawn chairs are welcome and encouraged as well as blankets. There will be an area up front that chairs are not allowed in and there is an area in the back/sides that will be designated for people who have shaded chairs but those are prohibited from down front so it doesn’t impact the view of others.
Coolers – There will be a $20 charge to bring a cooler onto the property. That one time charge covers all of your coolers in your camping area. However, all coolers in the performance area will have to be paid for and tagged separately. You may bring your own beverages adult or otherwise as long as it is not in a glass container. Plan ahead and put your beverages in plastic containers. No underage consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted. Law enforcement offices and security on site will be monitoring.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED
NO Glass bottles or containers (PUT IT IN PLASTIC OR BRING CANED DRINKS)
NO Illegal substances up to and including any type of narcotics.
NO Weapons of any size, shape or form, including firearms, machetes, hatchets, axes, Bowie knives, clubs bats, or night sticks. (A SAFE WILL BE ON SITE TO CHECK ITEMS IF NECESSARY AND THEY WILL BE RETURNED UP ON DEPARTURE)
NO pre-loaded syringes are allowed. Properly marked and packaged “epi-pens” or the like will be subject to approval at the time of the search.
NO fireworks of any kind, including Chinese lanterns.
All confiscated items will not be returned.
Any vehicle that refuses to summit will be turned away and NOT allowed entry to the site.
Can I bring my ATV, side by side, 4 wheeler?
YES, There will be a charge by venue per vehicle. ATV’s can not be driven in the performance area. If you are in the camping area and have to pass through the performance area you must maintain a slow safe speed until you have exited the performance area. If anyone breaks this rule, the keys will be confiscated and the vehicle will be parked for the remainder of the event. Keys returned upon departure. NO TOLLARANCE. Be safe, there may be a scheduled ride Saturday morning for everyone that brought their ATV.
WHEN Friday, May 31st and Saturday June 1st, 2019 (Gates open 8am Friday morning)
WHERE Ozark – 7030 Cass Oark Road Ozark, AR 72949
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? email@example.com
- We want everybody to have a great time, but please do so responsibly. If consuming alcohol, please do so in moderation or not at all if you are underage. We do have a zero tolerance policy in regards to underage drinking.
- Do not provide alcohol to minors. We do have authorities watching out, so don’t ruin your weekend by providing alcohol to underage people.
- Choose a designated driver.
- Treat your fellow festival goers and staff with respect.
- Familiarize yourself with and follow all of the local laws and festival policies as they will be enforced.
- Security and uniformed patrolmen are on-site to ensure safety at MOTM. If you experience a problem or an emergency, please contact one of them for assistance.
- Medical and first aid services are provided on site at medial tent.
- All persons attending the MOTM do so at their own risk. Owners, managers, promoters, sponsors, or others assume no liability.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Your photo or video of you may be taken at the event. By attending the festival you give us the implicit right to use those photos or video in our promotional materials.
Music on the Mulberry
2019 T-Shirt Design Contest
Official Contest Rules
The contest is open to all persons of all ages who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that incorporates the festival brand into the design, has never been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business. The MOTM guitar and wings logo/likeness may be used or recreated for this purpose only but are not necessary, be creative in your design. The entry must incorporate the phrase “Music on the Mulberry” into the design.
- The prize is 2 VIP passes to the 2019 festival, a free t-shirt, recognition on stage during Lance Carpenter’s Saturday night performance, and $100 cash.
- The winning design will remain the property of Music on the Mulberry, and will not be returned to you. MOTM may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning design may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- The contest begins April 1, 2019 and ends on April 30, 2019.
- The entries must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org 5 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
- A panel of judges representing the MOTM will choose the winner
- FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be accompanied by your full name, address, and age.
- The entry may be drawn or printed on 8-1/2” x 11” paper or the entry may be any of the following art file formats if submitted electronically: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD. (Dimensions: 12″ x 12″)
- Winning design will be printed on a red, white, blue, and or black t-shirt.
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- Music on the Mulberry reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice, and we are under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of MOTM.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
Acknowledgement and Assignment
I am submitting a contest entry and I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Music on the Mulberry. I agree that the entry I submit becomes your property and that the entry will not be returned to me. I state that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else’s work in creating this contest entry. I agree that if I have copied anyone else’s work in preparing this entry, and if I win this contest, I will pay back the award to you and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Music on the Mulberry and their respective officers, directors, employees, suppliers, licensors, contractors and agents against and from any loss, debt, liability, damage, obligation, claim, demand, judgment or settlement of any nature or kind, known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, including without limitation, all reasonable costs and expenses incurred including all reasonable litigation costs and attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to claims, complaint, action, proceeding or suit of a third party, that arise or relate in whole or part to the contestant’s entry. I agree that if I win the contest, the winning items listed above are fair and adequate compensation for my entry, I authorize the use by you MOTM, without additional compensation, of my name and likeness or photograph for promotional purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation the Internet, written or email communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that you deem appropriate. Only one entry per person is allowed. By submitting you are agreeing to all contest rules. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.