VIP Tickets – Last year we had a great response to the VIP front row experience…this year we are upgrading that experience with a VIP beer tent to get out of the hot sun and relax to a cold beverage (must be 21+ to consume adult beverages)
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Music on the Mulberry is open to all ages. Children 5 and under are admited free. This year we added a youth ticket for pre-teenagers 5-12 years of age. Teenagers act like adults so they have to get tickets like adults!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking on site is free. There may be transportation options from Ozark to Byrds but that is not available at this time.
Is camping included in the ticket price?
No, you have to contact byrds to set up camping it’s seperate from the event. This goes for vendors as well (site rules)
Electric site – $10/night/person Primitave site – $7/night/person
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
ALL VEHICLES WILL BE SEARCHED
Coolers – are welcome but no outside alcohol will be admitted into the performance area (fenced area around stages) Food and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome but we encourage you to support the onsite food vendors. If anyone attempts to bring any alcoholic beverage into the performance area they will be turned away. If anyone is caught inside the performance area they will be asked to leave the property an no refund will be given…NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! Keep your alcohol at your camp site….buy beer from the beer tent!!!!!
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED
NO Glass bottles or containers (PUT IT IN PLASTIC OR BRING CANED DRINKS)
NO Illegal substances up to and including any type of narcotics.
NO Weapons of any size, shape or form, including firearms, machetes, hatchets, axes, Bowie knives, clubs bats, or night sticks. (A SAFE WILL BE ON SITE TO CHECK ITEMS IF NECESSARY AND THEY WILL BE RETURNED UP ON DEPARTURE)
NO pre-loaded syringes are allowed. Properly marked and packaged “epi-pens” or the like will be subject to approval at the time of the search.
NO fireworks of any kind, including Chinese lanterns.
All confiscated items will not be returned.
Any vehicle that refuses to summit will be turned away and NOT allowed entry to the site.
Can I bring my ATV, side by side, 4 wheeler?
YES, however it can not be driven in the performance area. If you are in the camping area and have to pass through the performance area you must maintain a slow safe speed until you have exited the performance area. If anyone breaks this rule, the keys will be confiscated and the vehicle will be parked for the remainder of the event. Keys returned upon departure. NO TOLLARANCE. Be safe, there may be a scheduled ride Saturday morning for everyone that brought their ATV.
WHEN Friday, June 23, 2016 at 5:00 PM – Saturday, June 24, 2016 at 12:00 (CDT)
WHERE Ozark – 7030 Cass Oark Road Ozark, AR 72949
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- We want everybody to have a great time, but please do so responsibly. If consuming alcohol, please do so in moderation or not at all if you are underage. We do have a zero tolerance policy in regards to underage drinking.
- Do not provide alcohol to minors. We do have authorities watching out, so don’t ruin your weekend by providing alcohol to underage people.
- Choose a designated driver.
- Treat your fellow festival goers and staff with respect.
- Familiarize yourself with and follow all of the local laws and festival policies as they will be enforced.
- Security and uniformed patrolmen are on-site to ensure safety at MOTM. If you experience a problem or an emergency, please contact one of them for assistance.
- Medical and first aid services are provided on site at medial tent.
- All persons attending the MOTM do so at their own risk. Owners, managers, promoters, sponsors, or others assume no liability.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Your photo or video of you may be taken at the event. By attending the festival you give us the implicit right to use those photos or video in our promotional materials.