VIP Tickets – ONLY 100 AVAILABLE…Each VIP ticket comes with a collectable souvenir lanyard that allows VIP stage front access. VIP lanyard holders will be allowed backstage at a certain time to do a meet and greet with Lance Carpenter and will be eligible for other artist meet and greet opportunities.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Music on the Mulberry is open to all ages. Children 5 and under are admited free. All attendees over 5 must purchase a ticket. Any person consuming alcoholic beverages must be 21 years of age and will be asked to provide official ID and is required to wear a festival provided over 21 wristband. Any attendee observed drinking with no wristband will be escorted off property by security. Please be responsible and do not drink and drive. DUI checkpoints are a common thing in the area.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking on site is free. There may be transportation options from Ozark to Byrds but that is not available at this time.
Is camping included in the ticket price?
No, you have to contact byrds to set up camping it’s seperate from the event. This goes for vendors as well (venue rules)
Please contact Byrd’s Adventure Center to confirm current prices.
RV site with electricity – $22/night for 2 people ($10 for each additional) 11 and under free.
Primitive camping – $10/night per person 11 and under free.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
ALL VEHICLES WILL BE SEARCHED BY ON SITE SECURITY
Coolers – There will be a $20 charge for every cooler brought onto the property. You may bring your own adult beverages as long as it is not in glass containers. Plan ahead and put your beverages in plastic containers. No underage consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted. Law enforcement offices and security on site will be monitoring.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED
NO Glass bottles or containers (PUT IT IN PLASTIC OR BRING CANED DRINKS)
NO Illegal substances up to and including any type of narcotics.
NO Weapons of any size, shape or form, including firearms, machetes, hatchets, axes, Bowie knives, clubs bats, or night sticks. (A SAFE WILL BE ON SITE TO CHECK ITEMS IF NECESSARY AND THEY WILL BE RETURNED UP ON DEPARTURE)
NO pre-loaded syringes are allowed. Properly marked and packaged “epi-pens” or the like will be subject to approval at the time of the search.
NO fireworks of any kind, including Chinese lanterns.
All confiscated items will not be returned.
Any vehicle that refuses to summit will be turned away and NOT allowed entry to the site.
Can I bring my ATV, side by side, 4 wheeler?
YES, There will be a charge by venue per vehicle. ATV’s can not be driven in the performance area. If you are in the camping area and have to pass through the performance area you must maintain a slow safe speed until you have exited the performance area. If anyone breaks this rule, the keys will be confiscated and the vehicle will be parked for the remainder of the event. Keys returned upon departure. NO TOLLARANCE. Be safe, there may be a scheduled ride Saturday morning for everyone that brought their ATV.
WHEN Friday, June 22, 2016 at 5:00 PM – Saturday, June 23, 2016 at 12:00 (Central Time)
WHERE Ozark – 7030 Cass Oark Road Ozark, AR 72949
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- We want everybody to have a great time, but please do so responsibly. If consuming alcohol, please do so in moderation or not at all if you are underage. We do have a zero tolerance policy in regards to underage drinking.
- Do not provide alcohol to minors. We do have authorities watching out, so don’t ruin your weekend by providing alcohol to underage people.
- Choose a designated driver.
- Treat your fellow festival goers and staff with respect.
- Familiarize yourself with and follow all of the local laws and festival policies as they will be enforced.
- Security and uniformed patrolmen are on-site to ensure safety at MOTM. If you experience a problem or an emergency, please contact one of them for assistance.
- Medical and first aid services are provided on site at medial tent.
- All persons attending the MOTM do so at their own risk. Owners, managers, promoters, sponsors, or others assume no liability.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Your photo or video of you may be taken at the event. By attending the festival you give us the implicit right to use those photos or video in our promotional materials.